Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Monday, March 12, 2012

On My Radar

My MIL, knowing that I have a thing for lavender, got me Lavender Laundry Soap from Glendarragh Lavender Farm in Maine. I can't wait to wash my sheets in it! (Fresh clean sheets are already The Best, aren't they? This is going to take it to a new level.)


And here are some other random things on my mind:

...Houzz.com, a new source of home improvement inspiration pics

...the dirty dozen & clean fifteen of produce

...have you heard about the nastiness of imported shrimp? we are now making a concerted effort to buy domestic shrimp only.

...i think this piggy bank is awesome!


...Pinterest, i love you.

...one of my favorite food blogs, Annie's Eats. (imagine my surprise when, after following her blog for about 6 months, I discover that she's also had Hodgkin's Lymphoma and has been in remission for 7 years...)

...a friend just introduced me to Doodle.com. genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment