Header

 photo Home_zps26a364cd.png  photo AboutMe_zps6643b490.png  photo Contact_zps9a7ed6f9.png

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fighting The Good Fight

Those of you who know me in real life (is anyone else reading?), know that life threw me a bit of a curve ball this past summer...being diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma shortly after having our first baby was not exactly the post-partum experience I had envisioned. However, I am over half way through my chemo treatments and was overjoyed to have a completely clean checkup PET scan last month.

While I'm trying to stay focused on the chemo count down--5 more treatments to go!--I feel like these next couple of months might be the most challenging. My severely impaired immune system, not to mention the less than hospitable weather, has rendered me a virtual shut-in. So in an effort to stay focused...or distracted?...I'll be posting on 5 Crown Kabinky again.

Same general topics--home, garden, kitchen. Maybe a health update here and there, and a peek or two at our little cherub:
Happy New Year!
~LT

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see you writing again!!!!

    ReplyDelete